FULLY AUTOMATIC VICAT TESTING DEVICE,
FULLY AUTOMATIC DATA CONTROL SYSTEM
Standard : EN 196-3, 13279-2, 480-2, ASTM C191, C187
The VICATRON X can be used to determine the initial and final setting time of cement, mortar pastes and gypsum.
This single-station apparatus automatically monitors the setting process and provides output curves of the process.
The test sequence is programmable and tests can be performed in air or in the water test kit.
With programmed test sequences, the unit provides automatic registration of initial set and final set times, as well as providing setting plots of the entire sequence.
The automatic VICATRON X apparatus is last generation equipment, which enables automatical execution of tests according to the following standard methods:
Automatic Vicat Apparatus is to be supplied complete with EN Initial and Final needles.
Fully Automatic Vicat apparatus for setting time test on cement/mortar/gypsum.
The Automatic Vicat Apparatus must execute the test program using a fully automatic test cycle.
With Firmware in the unit which enables (min) test profiles to be established.
VICATRON X - PC software, enables users to manage test data including graphing and report generation
The timed cycle of events is to be operator-selectable and penetrations can be selectable at intervals of 30 seconds, 1,5, 15 or 30 min.
Test procedures can be customized and stored to match user-defined requirements
Large test space with easy accessibility
Auto calculation of initial & final setting time at programmable penetr. depth limits
• Fully Automatic Single Station System for Fast Results
• New Generation TFT TOUCH system
• Easy to test user friendly
• High Precision & Accuracy of penetration as 0.001 mm
• Produces temperature vs penetration/deflection for individual stations in real time.
• Automatic computer piloting according to the test standard chosen
• Can do test in water
• • Easy programming of customized test profiles, recallable for future tests, including:
• • Adjustable test start delay
• • Penetration points positions
• • Manual or automatic penetration rate
• • Free or driven dropping mode
• • Holding intervals inside the sample
• • Automatic end- test detection
• • Automatic measurement of initial and final setting time
• • Test data: test number, operator, client, date, hour, cement type, delay
• • Easy calibration menu
• • Clock calendar
• • Multi-language
• • Penetration measurement by encoder
SUPPLIED WITH ;
• Laptop PC
• VICATRON X - PC Software
• Final Needle
• Initial Needle
• Glass Plate
• Vicat Mould - EN or ASTM
• Cylindrical probe for consistency test
• Additional weight 700 g
Power: 220 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph
Weight approx.: 25 kg