NEW GENERATION BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
It has Internal Heating & Cooling Water System.
Fully Automatic Computer Controlled
EN 196-3 | EN 480-2 | ASTM C191 | AASHTO T131
The Computer-Controlled, VICATRON X12 can be used to determine the initial and final setting time of cement, mortar pastes and gypsum.
The 12-station device is automatically monitors the setting process and provides output curves of the process.
The test sequence is programmable and tests can be performed in air or in the water test kit.
With programmed test sequences, the unit provides automatic registration of initial set and final set times, as well as providing setting plots of the entire sequence.
The automatic VICATRON X12 apparatus is a next generation equipment, which enables automatical execution of tests according to the following standard methods:
VICATRON X12 is to be supplied complete with EN Initial and Final needles.
VICATRON X12 for setting time test on cement/mortar/gypsum.
VICATRON X12 must execute the test program using a fully automatic test cycle.
With Firmware in the unit which enables (min) five user test profiles to be establish. Unlimited storage of test results.
The unit no need an RS232 serial port for connection to PC with BLUETOOTH System which, when used m conjunction with the supplied software, enables users to manage test data including graphing and report generation.
The timed cycle of events is to be operator-selectable and penetrations can be selectable at intervals of 30 seconds, 1,5, 15 or 30 minutes.
Fully automatic controlled directly from PC as no need to use digital screen.
Test procedures can be customized and stored to match user-defined requirements.
Large test space with easy accessibility.
Auto calculation of initial and final setting time at programmable penetration depth
• • Direct PC controlling saving time for storage or print out
• • Easy programming of customized test profiles, recallable for future tests, including:
• • Adjustable test start delay
• • Penetration points positions
• • Manual or automatic penetration rate
• • Free or driven dropping mode
• • Holding intervals inside the sample
• • Automatic end - test detection
• • Automatic measurement of initial and final setting time
• • Test data: test number, operator, client, date, hour, cement type, delay
• • Easy calibration menu
• • Clock calendar
• • Multi-language
• • Penetration measurement by encoder
• LAPTOP PC
• VICATRON X12 Software
• VICABATH SYSTEM for VICATRON X12
• FINAL NEEDLE
• INITIAL NEEDLE
• GLASS PLATES
• VICAT MOULDS - EN or ASTM
• CENTERING APPARATUS for Vicat Moulds
• CYLINDRICAL PROBE for consistency test
• BASE PLATES for in-water testing kit
Power: 220 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph
Dimensions: 450x1400x950mm (L xW x H)
Weight approx.: 135 kg